Another school year will soon start but I am still undecided whether to enrol my nephew or not. Although I haven’t seen his card yet I have this feeling that he did not do good in school last school year. No matter how I advice him to study his lesson he will not obey. I haven’t see him studying his lesson at home. I really don’t know what to do with him anymore.
If I will send him back to his Mom, my younger sister I am sure they she will not send him to school which is kinda bad for me. I know it will not do good for my nephew. Anyway I still have few weeks to think this over. I am hoping that I will come up with a good decision. I also hope that my nephew will soon come to his senses that education is important.